Daikichi, angered by their coldness towards Rin, announces that he will take her in—despite the fact that he is a young, single man with no prior childcare experience. Usagi Drop is the story of Daikichi’s journey through fatherhood as he raises Rin with his gentle and affectionate nature, as well as an exploration of the warmth and interdependence that are at the heart of a happy, close-knit family. [Written by MAL Rewrite]
- Type: TV
- Episodes: 11
- Status: Finished Airing
- Aired: Jul 8, 2011 to Sep 16, 2011
- Premiered: Summer 2011
- Broadcast: Fridays at 00:45 (JST)
- Producers: Fuji TV, Tohokushinsha Film Corporation, Sony Music Entertainment, Sakura Create, Fujipacific Music
- Licensors: NIS America, Inc.
- Studios: Production I.G
- Source: Manga
- Genres: Josei, Slice of Life
- Duration: 22 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older