Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
For high school student Tanaka, the act of being listless is a way of life. Known for his inattentiveness and ability to fall asleep anywhere, Tanaka prays that each day will be as uneventful as the last, seeking to preserve his lazy lifestyle however he can by avoiding situations that require him to exert himself.
Along with his dependable friend Oota who helps him with tasks he is unable to accomplish, the lethargic teenager constantly deals with events that prevent him from experiencing the quiet and peaceful days he longs for. [Written by MAL Rewrite]
- Type: TV
- Episodes: 12
- Status: Finished Airing
- Aired: Apr 9, 2016 to Jun 25, 2016
- Premiered: Spring 2016
- Broadcast: Saturdays at 22:00 (JST)
- Producers: Bandai Visual, Dentsu, Frontier Works, Lantis, Shochiku, Mainichi Broadcasting System, Movic, Yahoo! Japan, Grooove
- Licensors: Sentai Filmworks
- Studios: SILVER LINK.
- Source: Web manga
- Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, School
- Duration: 24 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older