Although Naruto is older and sinister events loom on the horizon, he has changed little in personality—still rambunctious and childish—though he is now far more confident and possesses an even greater determination to protect his friends and home. Come whatever may, Naruto will carry on with the fight for what is important to him, even at the expense of his own body, in the continuation of the saga about the boy who wishes to become Hokage. [Written by MAL Rewrite]
- Type: TV
- Episodes: (Seasons 1-21 + Movies + OVAs)
- Status: Finished Airing
- Producers: TV Tokyo, Aniplex, KSS, Rakuonsha, TV Tokyo Music, Shueisha
- Licensors: Viz Media
- Studios: Studio Pierrot
- Source: Manga
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Super Power, Martial Arts, Shounen
- Duration: 23 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older
- OVA 01 – Find The Crimson Four Leaf Clover
- OVA 02 – Mission Protect The Waterfall Village!
- OVA 03 – Hidden Leaf Grand Sports Festival
- OVA 04 – Clash! Jounin vs Genin!
- OVA 05 – Naruto, The Genie, and The Three Wishes!
- OVA 06 – Ninja Escapades!!
- OVA 07 – Chūnin Exam on Fire! Naruto vs. Konohamaru!
- OVA 08 – Madara vs Hashirama
- OVA 09 – Sunny Side Battle
- OVA 10 – The Day Naruto Became Hokage