Non Non Biyori
The youngest student is first grader Renge Miyauchi, who brings an unadulterated wit, curiosity, and her characteristic catchphrase, “Nyanpasu!” Then there are the Koshigaya siblings consisting of the quiet ninth grader and elder brother Suguru, diminutive eighth grader Komari, and the mischievous seventh grader Natsumi. The recent arrival of Tokyo-raised fifth grader Hotaru Ichijou, who appears overdeveloped for her age and thus naturally holds an air of maturity, rounds out this lively and vibrant group of five classmates. Based on the manga penned and illustrated by Atto, Non Non Biyori chronicles the not-so-normal daily lives of this group of friends as they engage in their own brand of fun and frolic, and playfully struggle with the realities of living in a rural area. [Written by MAL Rewrite]
- Type: TV
- Episodes: 12
- Status: Finished Airing
- Aired: Oct 8, 2013 to Dec 24, 2013
- Premiered: Fall 2013
- Broadcast: Tuesdays at 02:05 (JST)
- Producers: TV Tokyo, Lantis, Media Factory, Kadokawa Shoten, AT-X, Sony Music Communications Licensors: Sentai Filmworks
- Studios: Silver Link.
- Source: Manga
- Genres: Comedy, School, Seinen, Slice of Life
- Duration: 24 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older